I guess it would be a Bandos Plate

Discussioni, domande e risposte
Rispondi
Kingang
Matricola
Matricola

I guess it would be a Bandos Plate

Messaggio da Kingang » 27/02/2021, 10:20

I really don't understand what OSRS gold armour would be good for my level. All thoughts are welcome. Thank you Beforehand. Since you have summoning Ill assume you're a member. This depends what you are doing are you training your strength? I will assume you're using Slayer because it gives great exp, if thats the case then try and find a Black Mask/Slayer Helmet, Bandos Chestplate/Fighter Torso, Bandos Tassets. If you cant manage the tassets then obviously only get some regular platelegs.

Can you prove it? The average money maker is about 1m an hr. It'll take an inexperienced gamers around that much time to learn BA and after that, he would have the cash for BCP. I never said the def bonus things. If you notice in my other threads, I prefer str into def anyday of the week. And you can not sell torso back, so that point is negligible. I can assure you that the"typical" money maker is a lot less than 1m an hour. There are in reality only a couple of methods that make that far.

Torso is a superb alternative for people not prepared to spend a good deal of cash for a few more stats. There were too many bots at AZs I barely afford 50k/hr there. Most slayer tasks offer 80k+ xp per hr. I don't know of a single slayer task that provides 80k xp/hr. Just click at the right moment at AZS, also Rs3 gold you won't have an issue. It's not like people don't bot slayer as well.
Rispondi