How should I create money without skilling

Per i professionisti del fisco
Rispondi
Nanlina
Matricola
Matricola

How should I create money without skilling

Messaggio da Nanlina » 17/02/2021, 2:45

Another thing. . If ur going for battle exp, don't go in RS gold a bunch. . And when u do, be sure tht ur team mates are about ur battle lvl (or lower). . As the critters are based on the ordinary lvl of the group. . For example, if I was ur team mate, (lvl 91), the monsters that there wud maintain the level 30s-80s. . Meaning u will almost never reach them. . And tht if they atk u, ud die nearly instantly...

If u solo it, then most creatures will be about ur lvl. Now to the major question. .

Truly, with these stats, you wont become a nice group for gwd or anything, except in a mass. To get barrows I highly recommend getting 70 mage and range for a black salamander. Everything you do for the melee brothers is throw ice burst, then stand diagonal to them and mage them with the salamander for two hits. Then you operate behind the sarcophagus, burst , and repeat. Kill ahrim and karil as you usually would.

There's probably better alternatives for these. 30-35 at the gnome program, 35-52 at the barbarian program, 52-75 at the wilderness course. Not sure what you mean with this, but gold charms are normally the least expensive gp/exp, in addition to being the slowest exp. In your level, all you really can use is golden charms, but keep any crimson/blue charms you get since they're quite great exp at higher levels. Slayer is something good to do. Herb runs and kingdom of miscellania offer a continuous income that really adds up.

How should I create money without skilling? Go into wildy, catch white berries, lender, repeat and rinse. It ought to be more in demand because of the xp weekend coming up. Simple way to find money. As your combat raises you can opt for cheap OSRS gold high end loot. High End Loot? Why are they in higer demand? Where can i find them?
Rispondi